November 7, 2011
Paterson Great Falls National Historic Park, Paterson, NJ is now # 397 US Park Unit as of November 7, 2011 at 9:30 a.m. EDT. With both the DOI Secretary Salazar and NPS Director Jarvis will be joined with the local representative of the district to official claim this the New National Park.
This National Park play a pivotal role is shaping the American Industrial Revolution and economy of the US.
Paterson Great Falls National Historical Park address is 72 McBride Avenue Extension Paterson, New Jersey 07051.
So the next question is which park will be the 400th Park unit well here are some clues to that question.
- First State National Historical Park, I.e. New Castle-Eastern Shore
- Delaware National Bayshore I.e.; The possibility of Designating the first National Bayshore
- Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad National Historical Park I.e.; Eastern Shore, Maryland where she was born
- Mississippi Coastal Heritage Trail I.e.; designation as a National Historic Trail
- Honey Springs Battlefield Park Southeastern OK I.e.; Designating as National Battlefield Park
- Blood Run National Historic Landmark Sioux City I.e.; Designating as National Historic Landmark